As you continue to join us in our 30-Day Bible Challenge, we hope these inspirational quotes about the Bible from classic and modern Christian leaders will revive, refresh, and rejuvenate you as you continue to dig deeper into the Bible daily. Whether you personally reflect on these quotes, use them as attention-grabbers at the beginning of lesson, or post them up on Facebook to get your friends talking about Bible, enjoy these inspirational quotes about the Bible.
Inspirational Quotes About the Bible:
1. “A Bible that’s falling apart usually belongs to someone who isn’t.”
2. “The Bible will keep you from sin, or sin will keep you from the Bible”
3. “The Holy Scriptures are our letters from home.”
–Augustine of Hippo
4. “Voltaire expected that within fifty years of his lifetime there would not be one Bible in the world. His house is now a distribution centre for Bibles in many languages.”
–Corrie ten Boom
5. “The gospel is so simple that small children can understand it, and it is so profound that studies by the wisest theologians will never exhaust its riches.”
6. The Scriptures were not given to increase our knowledge but to change our lives.”
7. “The longer the teabag sits in the cup, the stronger the tea. The more God’s Word saturates our minds, the clearer our grasp on what’s important to Him and the stronger our prayers.”
–Joni Eareckson Tada
8 “Just as bank tellers need a thorough knowledge of legitimate currency in order to spot counterfeit bills, so Christians need a thorough knowledge of the Bible in order to spot bogus religious teachings.”
9. “Men do not reject the Bible because it contradicts itself, but because it contradicts them.”
–-E. Paul Hovey
10. “I’ve read the last page of the Bible, it’s all going to turn out all right.”
To make the most out of these inspirational Christian quotes, many pastors and leaders say they find it extremely motivating to write down their favorite Christian quotes on a post-it and put them inside their Bibles.
What were your favorite quotes on our list? Did we leave something out that you love? Feel free to share with us your thoughts!