Do those you teach want to get into the habit of reading the Bible everyday, but don’t know how to get started? Do you sometimes feel the same way?
Change starts small. That’s why we at Rose invite you to join our 30-Day Bible Reading Challenge. Our daily Bible challenge is an interactive and easy-to-understand plan for you (and those you teach) to develop the life-long habit of reading the Bible daily.
In today’s busy world, meeting with God everyday requires a plan of action. So, we’re giving you a FREE Printable Daily Bible Reading Plan. This way, you’ll have an easy-to-follow schedule to help you get started, know what to read, and easily track your progress. Click here to download it now.
Here’s How Rose’s 30-Day Bible Reading Challenge Works:
- Share or comment on this post to join Rose’s Bible Reading Challenge (and invite your friends to do the same by sharing this post with them)
- Download Rose’s Free Daily Bible Reading Plan (Or Use Your Own). Read the recommended Bible readings for 30 days in a row. You can do it!
- Check the Rose blog for daily Bible reading tips, tools, and free online resources that will help you (and those you teach) not only stick with the Bible Reading challenge but dig deeper into the Word.
- When you complete the 30-day Bible Reading Challenge, earn a printable certificate celebrating your success of daily reading the Bible.
Here are just some of the topics we will cover on our blog during the 30-Day Bible Reading Challenge:
- Check Back Tomorrow for “5 Tips to Help You Stick with a Bible Reading Bible Plan“
- 5 Bible Study Tips that Work
- How to Pick the Right Bible Translation for You
- Top 5 Websites To Help You Study the Bible
- 9 Ways to Develop a “Quiet Time” With God
Share or comment on this post to join Rose’s 30-Day Bible Reading Challenge, and be sure to invite (and challenge) your friends, family, and church to join! Experience the satisfaction of sticking with this goal and the peace that comes from setting time aside for God!