PowerPoint® Blowout Sale
This Week Only! Save 50% on these bestselling PowerPoint® presentations! These full-color presentations are ready-to-use, easy-to-read, and packed with pictures! They’re a great way to add depth to any Old or New Testament Bible Study. HURRY! At this low price, these presentations go quick and we will sell out. ORDER NOW to save $19.99 while supplies still last.
Spiritual Gifts PowerPoint® (includes a self-test)
How can you help others know and use their spiritual gifts to serve the body of Christ?
The Holy Spirit gives spiritual gifts to Christians to help encourage and build up the Church. Yet, a large number of Christians (over 60%) do not know or use their spiritual gifts.
This ready-to-use PowerPoint® includes a printable spiritual gifts test to help you (and those you teach) find out your spiritual gifts and learn how to grow in them. Packed with stunning graphics, charts, and simple summaries, this easy-to-understand presentation provides a basic overview of each spiritual gift, including
teaching, serving, mercy, faith, and more! Perfect for individual use, small group Bible study, discipleship, New Believers classes, and more!
With this ready-to-use Spiritual Gifts PowerPoint®, you will find out—
- Which spiritual gifts you (and those you teach) have and how to use them to minister to others. Includes a Printable Spiritual Gifts Test!
- The meaning and purpose of each spiritual gift! Covers all 4 lists of the Spiritual Gifts in the Bible from Ephesians, Romans, and 1 Corinthians.
- Who the Holy Spirit is and the 8 key ways the Spirit impacts our lives through conviction, guidance, empowerment, and more!
- 6 keys to learning how to serve God as a member of Christ’s body.
Perfect for small groups; new believers’ classes; and Adult Sunday School. Includes printable worksheets, handouts, and Spiritual Gifts Test.
Features verse-by-verse commentary on Jesus’ Sermon on the Mount and reflection questions!
Jesus talked about the “Kingdom of God” dozens of times, mentioning it more than salvation itself! Yet, many of us still wonder: What exactly is the “Kingdom of God” and how can I easily explain it to others?
Understanding the Beatitudes will help you (and those you teach) know what the Kingdom of God looks like—and how to live the “Kingdom” life now. Enjoy digging deeper into the meaning and practical application of each beatitude as you go line-by-line through Jesus’ Sermon on the Mount. Packed with charts, simple summaries, and personal reflection questions, this easy-to-understand presentation provides an overview of each beatitude: poor in spirit; mourning; meek; righteousness; merciful; pure in heart; peacemaking; and more. Great for individual or small group Bible studies!
- Get an simple summary on what the “The Kingdom of God/heaven” means
- Features an incredible overview of each beatitude, including:
- Simple summary of its meaning (See how God’s definition of peace, joy, and suffering differs from the world’s meaning).
- Explanation comparing “What the World Says” to “What Jesus Says.”
- Personal reflection questions on each beatitude. These thought-provoking questions will challenge and encourage your walk with God. For example: In what areas of your life are you trying to make it on your own, instead of asking God for help?
Perfect for small groups; men and women Bible studies; new believers’ classes; and Adult Sunday School. Includes printable worksheets and handouts.
Armor of God PowerPoint®
Brings Ephesians 6 to life! Features full-color pictures, simple summaries, and incredible practical applications!
Discover how to put on the full Armor of God and stand strong in your faith! This ready-to-use PowerPoint® describes each piece of armor, its historical background, and its application to our spiritual battles today. Packed with simple summaries, charts, and full-color illustrations, this easy-to-understand presentation covers the sword of spirit; breastplate of righteousness; gospel of peace; belt of truth; shield of faith; and helmet of salvation. Perfect for individual use or small group Bible studies. Features more than 200 slides, printable (and reproducible) handouts, and helpful teacher’s notes. It includes—
- A detailed description of each piece of the armor of God
- Full-color, historically accurate illustration of Roman Armor labeled with verses.
- Fascinating facts on Roman armor and military fighting techniques. Plus, it covers key background information on the Apostle Paul, his missionary journey, and life in Ephesus.
- A life-application chart that shows 25 practical ways to apply the Armor God to your life. Covers how to combat temptations, anger, selfishness, anxiety, gossip, and more!
Perfect for small groups; men and women Bible studies, new believers’ classes; and Adult Sunday School. Includes printable worksheets and handouts.
Women of the Bible PowerPoint®
Dive into the incredible lives of 25 women of the Bible and see how their stories hold valuable insight and encouragement for all believers—both men and women!
Many women in the Bible became unexpected heroines and were surprising instruments in God’s story! This ready-to-use, easy-to-understand PowerPoint® tells the fascinating stories of 25 women used throughout the Bible and explores the insights we can learn from their lives! For each women, it provides an overview of her story, key events within her life, an explanation of how God used her, and a life application section that explains how each story is relevant to us today. Like all of us, they had their strengths and weakness… dreams and doubts— yet God still used them in mighty ways! Perfect for individual use, small group Bible studies, men and women studies, or to add depth to any Old or New Testament Bible study.
Packed with charts, simple summaries, and reflection questions, it features over 140 slides, and covers women from both the Old and New Testaments, including:
- Sarah and Hagar
- Naomi & Ruth
- Mary, Mother of Jesus
- Mary Magdalene
- Mary and Martha
Perfect for individual use; small groups; men and women Bible studies, new believers’ classes; and Adult Sunday School. Includes printable worksheets and handouts.
4 Views of the End-times PowerPoint®
For nearly 2,000 years, Christians have wondered: When will Jesus return? Bible prophecy says that Jesus will come again, but no one knows exactly when or how.
Enjoy having an easy-to-understand explanation of each of the 4 different views Christians have about end-times prophecy. Quickly see how each of the 4 views answers 9 key questions, including: Will Jesus physically return? When will he return? When will the rapture happen? Will Christians suffer during the tribulation? and more!
- Get a simple overview of each of the 4 views along with:
- A timeline showing the timing/sequence of events according to each view
- Insights into the view’s main focus
- What verses seem to back this view
- Key figures who supported the view, and when it was popular.
- Includes simple summaries of key terms/phrases, such as Millennium, Rapture, Great Tribulation, Preterism, and more.
- Features side-by-side charts that help you see the similarities and differences between each view at a glance.
With so many people talking about end-times prophecy, the blood moons, and tension in the Middle East— Now’s the perfect time for you (and your students) to dig into this topic!
Features over 120 slides and printable handouts. Perfect for individual use; small groups; and Adult Sunday School. Use as a stand-alone study or to add depth to any New Testament study.
Christianity, Cults, and Religions PowerPoint®
There are millions of Americans who practice a religion other than Christianity— quickly see how their beliefs compare to Christianity at a glance with this ready-to-use PowerPoint!
With so many religious groups in the world today, sometimes it’s hard to keep track of what they believe. Easily compare Christianity to 20 of world’s largest religions and cults at a glance with this bestselling presentation! Enjoy having accurate, un-bias, and researched information from top scholars in the field. Discover what each religion or cult teaches about key topics, including God, Jesus, salvation, Scripture, and what happens after death. It also covers each group’s founders, key writings, practices, and more!
Covers 20 religions and cults, including:
- Islam (Compares Sunni and Shi’a)
- Jehovah’s Witnesses (Watchtower)
- Mormonism (Latter-day Saints)
- Seventh-day Adventism
- AND MORE!
Features more than 200 slides and 100 photos and illustrations. Perfect for individual use or group use. Includes printable handouts and worksheets.
Now through Friday, SAVE 50%! Get these NEW and Bestselling PowerPoints® Presentations For Just $19.99 (Reg. $39.99)! Join the thousands of satisfied customers who have taken advantage of this sale before. Stock up now while supplies last!