Find out how each feast points to Jesus Christ, his work on the cross, and his glorious return!
With Rosh HaShanah starting tomorrow and 2 other feast coming up soon— now’s the perfect time to dig deeper into the Jewish roots of Christianity! These are more than just “Jewish holidays.” These feasts symbolized the coming of Jesus Christ and were set up by God “for all people for all time.” Enjoy getting an easy-to-understand overview of the history, symbolism, and importance of 6 key feasts of the Bible, including Passover, Day of Atonement, Feast of Tabernacles, and more! This ready-to-use study will deepen your understanding of the Old and New Testament as it reveals how each feast points to Jesus and how it relates to our lives today!
Anyone can lead this all-inclusive DVD Bible study. You don’t need to be an expert! Each Complete Kit Includes:
- 6 Sessions on DVD
- Leader Guide (Printed and PDF)— Includes Discussion Questions!
- Participant Guide (Printed)
- PowerPoint Presentation
- Banners/Promotional Flyers (PDF)
- Feasts of the Bible pamphlet and Messiah in the Feasts of Israel Handbook
Perfect for small group Bible studies and Adult Sunday School. Go through all 6-sessions at once or use each session as a short seasonal study when each feast comes up throughout the year!
Watch “Rosh HaShanah” from the Feast of the Bible DVD Study for FREE!
Starting tomorrow, Jewish people around the world will observe Rosh HaShanah (also known as Feast of Trumpets or the Jewish New Year). It is on this day that Jewish people repent of past sin and do good deeds to increase their chances of being inscribed in the Book of Life for one more year. Rosh HaShanah is also meaningful for Christians. It is packed with symbolism that point to Jesus Christ, his unmerited grace, and his glorious return!Why is this holy day still important for Christians? Rosh HaShanah is an encouraging reminder that as Christians our name is added to the Book of Life—not for one year—but for eternity because of Jesus’ saving grace.
- See how this feast symbolizes and points to Jesus Christ.
- Find out fascinating facts. For example, during Rosh HaShanah services, the shofar (ram’s horn) is blown 100 times. See how this relates to the “last trumpet” and end-times prophecy described in the New Testament!
Feast of the Bible DVD Bible Study (All-Inclusive Kit)
The feasts of the Bible are mentioned throughout the Old and New Testament. They were celebrated by Moses, David, and even Jesus himself. But, often times Christians see these important celebrations as just “background information.” Now you can easily see the meaning, significance, and symbolism of each feast of the Bible with this ready-to-use DVD study. Discover how they point to Jesus Christ and find out how they relate to Christian believers today.
You don’t need to be an expert to lead this series! It’s perfect for small group study or personal use.
- God’s Redemptive Plan, Sabbath
- Passover, Unleavened Bread, Firstfruits
- Feast of Trumpets
- Day of Atonement
- Feast of Tabernacles
— Paul, Rose customer review
- A DVD containing six 30-minute teaching sessions.
- One Leader Guide that includes a Session Outline, Key Terms and definitions, a step-by-step guide for leading a discussion, suggestions for Group Discussion, Reflection Questions, etc.
- One Participant Guide that includes a Session Outline, Key Terms, Key Bible Verses, Discussion Questions, Reflection Questions, charts, diagrams, photos, definitions, and more.
- CD-ROM containing PDFs of fliers, brochures, bulletin inserts, door hangers, posters, and banners for promoting the study.
- Additional Resources to Go Even Deeper, including:
- Feasts of the Bible PowerPoint®, featuring more than 100 full-color slides.
- Feasts of the Bible pamphlet, a handy reference that folds out to a side-by-side chart.
- Messiah in the Feasts of Israel Handbook – a 240-page book by Dr. Sam Nadler.