PowerPoint® Blowout Sale
This Week Only! Save 50% on bestselling PowerPoint® presentations! Packed with pictures, simple summaries, and illustrations, these ready-to-use, easy-to-read PowerPoint® presentations are a great way to add depth to any Old or New Testament study and come with printable handouts that are perfect for small group Bible studies! HURRY! At this low price, we will sell out. ORDER NOW to save $19.99 while supplies still last.
Understanding the Book of Revelation PowerPoint®
With so many people talking about end-times prophecy and the “Blood Moons” coming up in October, now’s the perfect time for you (and your students) to dig deeper into the Book of Revelation.
The book of Revelation is an exciting, yet often misunderstood book of the Bible. Christians for centuries have wondered (and disagreed) exactly what it means. Enjoy having a solid, easy-to-understand overview of the entire book of Revelation with this ready-to-use PowerPoint® Presentation.
Find out how each of the 4 common end-times views (Historicist, Preterist, Futurist, and Idealist) interpret key symbols and passages, including seven churches, seven seals, 144,000, millennium, 666, mark of the beast, persecuted woman, and more.
- A clear and easy-to-understand overview of the entire Book of Revelation— covering the author, date, major themes, major symbols, and 4 major interpretations of the Book of Revelation.
- Full-color maps showing the location of the 7 churches: Ephesus, Smyrna, Pergamum, Thyatira, Sardis, Philadelphia, and Laodicea.
- More than 100 full-color, ready-to-use slides packed with over 50 photos, illustrations, and comparison charts.
Features a fantastic overview and stunning illustrations of the Old and New Testament Temple!
This ready-to-use PowerPoint presentation shows beautiful pictures of the Old Testament Temple built by King Solomon and the New Testament Temple where Jesus taught. The Temple was built to honor God and to house the Ark according to the instructions given by God. Drawn to Bible measurements, the illustrations show and explain all of the Temple’s important features: The Ark of the Covenant, the veil, the Holy Place, the Most Holy Place, the bronze pillars, the “Sea,” the Bronze Altar, the cherubim, and more!
- Enjoy having full-color illustrations and time lines that make it easy to see and understand the meaning of each part of the Temple.
- Discover how each part of the Temple points to Jesus Christ and his work on the cross.
- Find out what Jesus and the first Christians said about the Temple and its importance.
- Explore fascinating facts and key insights (For example: Find out why the veil in the Temple split in two on the day Jesus died on the Cross).
Use as a stand-alone study or highlight specific slides as background information to add depth to any Old or New Testament Bible Study.
How We Got the Bible PowerPoint®
Enjoy covering the history of the Bible in an easy-to-understand way— includes simple summaries and a fully-illustrated timeline!
Easily cover key events, key people, and major translation methods that contributed to the Bible we know and love today. Find out the courageous stories of those who gave their lives to bring us the Bible in English, and discover why we can trust the reliability of the Bible (covering its origin, preservation, and translation). Packed with 100s of facts, photos, and illustrations, this ready-to-use PowerPoint features 180 slides that cover nearly 3500 years of Bible-making history while answering key questions, such as: Who wrote the Bible? When was it written? Is it accurate? Why do we have so many translations? and more!
- Key events in the history of the Bible (Includes easy-to-read timeline)
- Key people and translators who gave their lives to bring us the Bible, such as Tyndale, Wycliffe, Gutenberg, Jerome, Erasmus, and King James I.
- The origin and translation of the Bible, from the original manuscripts through modern-day translations (Explains early writing material and early Bible translations)
- Reasons to believe in the accuracy of Scripture (Covers key archaeological finds, such as the Dead Sea Scrolls)
Perfect for small group study, Adult Sunday School, New Believers Classes, Christian education, etc. Includes reproducible worksheets and teachings tips!
There are a lot of questions, misconceptions, and even myths out there about the Trinity. Enjoy having an easy-to-understand explanation of the Trinity backed by dozens of scriptures and background documentation. This ready-to-use presentation also answers misunderstandings that cults and other religions may have about the Trinity. It features more than 50 slides and printable (reproducible) handouts (PDF version). It covers—
- What Christians believe about the Trinity
- 6 misunderstandings about the Trinity, such as “The Trinity is made up,” “The Trinity means there are 3 gods,” or that “Jesus is a lesser God than the Father.”
- How early Christians dealt with misunderstandings (Apostles’ Creed, Nicene Creed, etc)
- Important Bible verses and references
Perfect for small group Bible studies, Adult Sunday School, New Believers Classes, Christian education. Includes reproducible worksheets and teachings tips!
Bible Overview PowerPoint®
Get a fantastic overview and summary of all 66 books of the Bible with this ready-to-use PowerPoint presentation! Using charts and simple summaries, this bestselling PowerPoint is easy enough to understand for those with no Bible knowledge background and is perfect for people wanting to see key information at a glance! Plus, teachers love to use it as a fantastic introduction to any Bible study, providing background information that will enrich students’ understanding. Discover fascinating facts and details for all 66 books of the Bible, including—
- Who wrote the book
- What it covers
- Where and when it takes place
- Why it was written
- An outline of key events of the book
- Key topics, verse, and chapters within the book.
Use a stand-alone overview or as background information for any New or Old Testament study. Perfect for small group Bible studies, Adult Sunday School, New Believers Classes, Christian education. Includes reproducible worksheets and teachings tips.
100 Proofs for the Bible PowerPoint®
Is the Bible full of made-up stories? How can we really know that the Bible is true? This ready-to-use PowerPoint® presentation answers these questions and more. It features more than 500 slides packed with fascinating facts, logical proof, and over 100 archaeological finds backing the Bible’s reliability. Includes more than 180 colorful maps and photographs that make learning about the Bible’s reliability easy to understand and engaging.
Enjoy having an clear overview of over 100 key archaeological finds that—
- Confirm the Bible’s reliability and show that it was translated correctly—such as the House of David inscription (Dan inscription) which was the first reference to King David found outside the Bible.
- Explain the Bible’s background and cultures.
- Prove that the Bible is historically accurate— covers the Flood, Abraham, the life of Jesus, Paul’s ministries, early Christianity, and more!
Perfect for small group Bible studies, Adult Sunday School, New Believers Classes, Christian education. Includes reproducible worksheets and teachings tips.
Now through Wednesday 9/17/14, SAVE 50%! Get these bestselling PowerPoints® Presentations For Just $19.99 (Reg. $39.99)! Join the thousands of satisfied customers who have taken advantage of this sale before. Stock up now while supplies last!