Get Redeemed: Seeing Christ in the Book of Ruth DVD For Just $65.99
This Week Only! Save Over $30! Be the first to buy Rose’s NEW Redeemed DVD Bible Study and save over $30! Don’t Wait! Anyone can lead this all-inclusive DVD study. Offer good until 5/22/14.
Is life not turning out the way you had hoped? Are those you teach discouraged by life’s disappointments? Experience the joy and peace that comes from deepening your understanding of what it means to have Jesus Christ as your Redeemer with this ready-to-use, in-depth DVD Bible study !
Be encouraged as you see how God redeemed the life of Ruth, who went from a childless widow destitute in a foreign land to an honored wife and mother. Find out how Boaz (Ruth’s kinsmen-redeemer) points to our ultimate Redeemer, Jesus Christ, who promises to redeem your past and give you a hope-filled future!
Get a close-up look at the cultural practices mentioned in the Book of Ruth and find out how they point to God’s faithfulness and His incredible promise of redemption.
- Includes section-by-section commentary on the entire book of Ruth, covering the major people, themes, and key life lessons. ( How can our faithfulness be a light to others?)
- Features fascinating facts, such as: Naomi had a social status lower than a slave once her husband and sons died. And Ruth took home more than 10 times the average salary of harvesters when she worked in Boaz’s field.
- Gives incredible insight into the historical background of this book— and how it relates to believers today! (For example, when Ruth asked Boaz to spread the corner of his garment over her, she is asking him to make a symbolic gesture for marriage. Discover how this particular act relates to our redemption and covenant with Christ.)
Hurry! Pre-order Rose’s NEW Redeemed DVD Bible Study For Just $65.99 (Reg. 99.99)! Be the first to own this incredible in-depth Bible study on the Book of Ruth! Offer good for limited time only until 5/22/14.
Watch Session 1 from the NEW Redeemed DVD Bible Study FOR FREE!
Exclusive Sneak Peek! Be the first to watch our advance screening of Session 1 from Rose’s NEW Redeemed DVD Study FOR FREE!
We know Jesus is our Redeemer, but what exactly does that mean? How should this truth impact our lives? In this session, Sam Nadler explains God’s heart on redemption and provides a quick overview of the major themes within the Book of Ruth. Click Here to Watch Session One
For This Week Only!
Save $33 on Rose’s NEW Redeemed DVD Study
Redeemed: Seeing Christ in the Book of Ruth DVD Study
You (and those you teach) already know that the book of Ruth is an incredible story of faithfulness, friendship, and loyalty. But, now you can dig even deeper into the story by seeing how it points to Jesus Christ as our Redeemer! Enjoy finding out—
- The historical background to the book of Ruth, including what marriage, widowhood, and redemption meant in Bible times.
- How Ruth, a destitute foreigner, becomes one of the few women mentioned in Jesus’ Family Tree.
- How Boaz as a kinsmen-redeemer points to our ultimate Redeemer—Jesus Christ.
Each Complete Kit Includes—
- 6 sessions on DVD packed with section-by-section commentary
- Leader Guide (Printed and PDF)
- Participant Guide (Printed)‐ includes session outlines, discussion/application questions, etc.
- PowerPoint® Presentation with 100+ slides
- One printed handbook, The Book of Ruth: Hope Fulfilled in the Redeemer’s Grace
- One quick-reference pamphlet on the Book of Ruth
- Banners/Promotional Flyers (PDF)
- Session 1: Light in the Darkness
- Session 2: Naomi’s Faithlessness
- Session 3: Ruth’s Faithfulness
- Session 4: Surprising Grace
- Session 5: The Law of Love
- Session 6: Redemption
Enjoy getting section-by-section commentary and incredible historical insights into the Book of Ruth, such as—
- Naomi had a social status lower than a servant once her husband and sons died.
- Ruth took home more than 10 times the average salary of harvesters when she worked in Boaz’s field.
- When Ruth asked Boaz to “spread the corner of his garment” over her, she is asking him to make a symbolic gesture for marriage. (Plus, you will find out how this particular act points to our redemption and covenant with Christ.)
This Week Only! Save $33! Pre-order this NEW ready-to-use DVD study on the Book of Ruth today and be the first to own this incredible in-depth study! Hurry! Offer good until 5/22/14. Complete Kits Will Ship the Week of 6/9/2014