Free eChart: 25 Key Terms on End-times Prophecy
Whether it’s the controversial mark of the beast, the dreaded 666, or the much-debated rapture, there are dozens of words and phrases specifically used when talking about end-times prophecy. Enjoy getting easy-to-understand definitions for over 25 key words/phrases about end-times prophecy with this week’s FREE eChart. Understanding these key concepts will give you (and those you teach) a solid introduction to end-times prophecy.
See key definitions at a glance (50-200 word definition for each). Covers:
- Key Symbols and Concepts: 666, antichrist, Armageddon, letters to the seven churches, mark of the beast, second coming of Christ, tribulation, 2 beasts, 2 witnesses, and more.
- Key Views/ Interpretation: Preterism, premillennialist, dispensational premillennialists, historical premillennialists, postmillennialists, amillennialist, and more.
- Key Terms: eschatology, church age, apocalyptic literature, and more.
This is just 5 pages from Rose Guide to End-times Prophecy, a 350-page handbook which covers ALL key scriptures on End-times prophecy and explains the 4 major ways Christians view the end-times. Features timelines, charts, maps, and pictures.
Please Note: Our weekly eCharts are provided as a free service, but it does cost us time and money to create and send these emails. Any order from Rose-Publishing.com is appreciated!
Rose Guide to End-times Prophecy
This fantastic, fully-reproducible book provides an easy-to-understand overview of Bible prophecies about the end times. Packed with more than 50 charts, diagrams, and illustrations, this full-color reference guide makes it easy to navigate through the book of Revelation, the book of Daniel, and other prophetic Bible passages. Plus, it explains the 4 different ways that Christians interpret the end-times— using fair, un-biased, and balanced explanations. Whether you’re a pastor, church leader, student of the Bible, or a growing Christian, this will become your go-to guide for understanding and answering questions about end-times prophecy!
- 4 main interpretations of the book of Revelation
- The statues, beasts, goats, and the 70 weeks described in the book of Daniel, and 3 ways to interpret the 70 weeks.
- 2 ways of understanding each passage in Jesus’ Olivet Discourse (wars, rumors of wars, tribulation, earthquakes, etc.)
- Simple summaries on key symbols in the Book of Revelation, including:
- 7 Seals, the 7 Churches, 144,000, Mark of the Beast, 666
- Persecuted Woman, the 7 Trumpets, the 7 Bowls, Great Prostitute
- Fall of Babylon, New Heaven and New Earth, Healing of the nations
—Pastor Gino Geraci, Chaplain, Denver, CO
- The 4 ways Christians view the end times: Premillennium, Postmillennium, Amillennium and Historical Premillennium.
- 2 views of the Temple in the end times
- 3 essential beliefs about the end times that all Christians agree on.
- 4 views of the Kingdom of God and Heaven
- The 4 ways to read apocalyptic passages: futurist, historicist, idealist, preterist
- Illustrated charts on the symbolism within the Book of Revelation
- 4 charts reviewing how early Christians viewed the end-times (refers to Apostles’ Creed, Nicene Creed, etc
- Time lines for each of the major end-times views, making it easy to understand when each interpretation believes the tribulation, the coming of Christ, the millennium, and “eternity” will occur.
- Dozens of Comparison Charts and Eschatology Charts on the—
- 4 views on the end-times: Amillennialism, Dispensational Premillennialism, Historical Premillennialism, and Postmillennialism
- Tribulation, Rapture, Anti-Christ, Mark of the Beast, Dispensations, etc.
- AND MORE!