For You! For Your Friends! For Your Ministries! Take advantage of our 99¢ Pamphlet Flash Sale and get Bible Study Pamphlets on Prayer for 75% off—JUST 99¢ Today Only! Packed with quick-reference charts, simple summaries, and life-application questions, these bestselling pamphlets will add depth to any Bible study on prayer and will grow your understanding of the power, purpose, and importance of prayer. Hurry! Last time we sold out in less than 4 hours. You won’t find these low prices offered anywhere else. Stock up now while supplies last.
Today Only! SAVE 75%! Get in-depth Bible study pamphlets on prayer FOR ONLY 99¢. Hurry! You have less than 12 hours left! Offer good while supplies last.
What the Bible Says About Prayer Pamphlet
Have you ever experienced the discouragement of an unanswered prayer? Have you found yourself questioning God, wondering, “Why does he seem silent?” Sometimes prayer seems like a one−sided event, even though we know God is listening. Deepen your understanding of prayer and how God answers our prayers with this incredible Bible study pamphlet. Experience the peace that comes from diving into a deeper communication with God.
Packed with beautiful pictures, simple summaries, and practical suggestions, this in-depth pamphlet on prayer covers—
- How to pray, including what it means to “pray continuously,” pray in Jesus’ name, pray in the Holy Spirit, pray with faith, and pray in “agreement” with others.
- Over 100 key Bible verses/examples on prayer, covering everything from who to pray for, what to pray for, when to pray, and how to pray.
- The basics of what believers need to know about prayer, including 4 types of prayers (Adoration, Confession, Thanksgiving, Supplication), what to do when waiting for an answer, why pray, and how NOT to pray.
- Answers questions, such as “Does God hear all our prayers?”
Spiritual Disciplines Pamphlet
You already know that growing in spiritual disciplines (such as reading your Bible and prayer) is important—for you and for those you teach. But, sometimes it’s hard to know where to start, how to stick with them, and how to avoid turning them into just “religious rules.”
Packed with fresh, relevant, and biblical insight, this bestselling pamphlet explains the 8 classic spiritual disciplines that help us follow Jesus, including prayer, fasting, worship, evangelism, service, discernment, and more. It features—
- A simple overview (5-7 bullet points), key verses, and examples/people from the Bible to use as models—for each spiritual discipline.
- Practical tips on how to get started (and stick with each discipline!).
- Relevant insights on how to keep the focus on Christ (and not our own performance). It exposes 6 common misunderstandings about spiritual disciplines in churches today.
- PLUS, it answers important questions, such as: How can spiritual disciplines be a joy, not a legalistic burden? and What does it mean to be Jesus’ disciples in the twenty-first century?
Its easy-to-follow layout and practical tips make it perfect to use as a handout/Bible study for individual study, 1-on-1 discipleship, small groups, or adult Sunday school class.
Lord’s Prayer Pamphlet
You have already heard about the Lord’s Prayer: Our Father in Heaven Hallowed Be Your Name. You know it was Jesus’ way of teaching his disciples how to pray. Now you can easily dig even deeper into its meaning and application with this incredible Bible study pamphlet.
Enjoy going phrase-by-phrase through the Lord’s Prayer—as you find out what each petition means, what it reveals about God’s character, and how to practically apply its truth to our lives today (Includes fantastic insight on how to teach others to pray).
- A clear explanation of each of the 7 phrases/petitions—explaining its meaning, what it reveals about God’s attributes, related scriptures, and life application steps.
- Quick-reference charts on important topics, such as: 7 of God’s attributes and how they are reflected in the Lord’s Prayer (love, holiness, sovereignty, mercy, protection, and more!)
Find out the significance of calling God “Father,” see how it encourages us to place God first, and discover what it says about surrendering our needs and the needs of others into God’s hands.
Speaking God’s Language Pamphlet
How can we draw closer to God through prayer? How can we plead God’s promises in our prayers without misusing them?
There are a lot of opinions about prayer. Some people try to misuse God’s promises to fulfill their own desires—while others don’t use scriptures in their prayers at all.
Get key insights and personal stories that will hone your skill of including scripture in your prayers—in a way that honors God. Author Joni Eareckson Tada calls the Bible “our prayer book” and she explains how bringing God’s Word directly into our prayer life is a way of bringing God’s Power into our prayer life!
With this incredible Bible study pamphlets you will find out—
- How to pray using the Scriptures. It includes 7 practical suggestions and explains how Habakkuk, David, and Solomon used Scriptures in their prayers.
- Bible passages for different situations, including health, finances, relationships, desire for missions, and more. (Explains how to let prayer change you and your situations. )
- What E.M. Bounds, Charles Spurgeon, and St. Augustine say about the power of using God’s Word in our prayers.
- Plus, it includes personal reflection questions that are prefect for individual or group use.
Where to Find Favorite Bible Verses Pamphlet
Enjoy having hundreds of Bible verses organized by topics at your fingertips! Quickly and easily find the Scripture references you want on important topics, such as prayer, worrying, names of Jesus, our identity in Christ, and more. Easily slip this pamphlet into the cover of most Bibles—and pull it out during times of prayer, when someone asks you a question, or when preparing a lesson. You will refer to this incredible pamphlet again and again as you look through the Bible for important “nuggets” of wisdom and as you pray through the Scriptures.
- Enjoy having Scriptures that will strengthen and comfort you when you are afraid, angry, depressed, doubting salvation, envious, physically ill, lonely, tired, worried, tempted and more. (Shows hundreds of verses)
- Trinity: Shows 8 characteristics shared by each member of the Trinity
- Our new identity in Christ Jesus (Covers 33 attributes of our new identity in Christ. We are holy, loved, redeemed, children of God, ministers of reconciliation, and more.
Names of the Holy Spirit Pamphlet
There are many misunderstandings about the Holy Spirit. Some people think of the Holy Spirit as an impersonal force or just a symbol. But the Bible tells us much more: The Holy Spirit is a Person who plays an important role in our lives. This quick reference pamphlet will help you (and your students) understand more about the power and work of the Holy Spirit in you and your prayer life. Find out how the Holy Spirit impacts prayer, our behavior, and more!
- Get a full, well-rounded idea of who the Holy Spirit is and how he operates, by covering 32 names of the Holy Spirit. Discover what each name means, get key scriptures, and find out how to apply it to your life. Covers names, such as:
- Breath of the Almighty
- Power of the Highest
- Spirit of Counsel
- Spirit of Prayer
- Enjoy having an easy-to-understand explanation of the gifts of the Holy Spirit. Includes a comparison chart on the gifts mentioned in Romans 12, 1 Corinthians 12, and Ephesians 4.
- Includes a simple summary of the Trinity and the Holy Spirit’s role within in it.
SAVE 75% For Today Only!
Hurry! FOR TODAY ONLY! Save 75% on these incredible Bible Study Pamphlets —Just 99¢ when you buy 10 or more (mix and match okay)! Offer good while supplies last! Get them while they’re still in stock!