For You! For Your Friends! For Your Ministries! Take advantage of our 99¢ Pamphlet Flash Sale and get incredible Bible study pamphlets on prophecy and the end-times for 75% off! With so many people talking about the “Blood Moons” and end-times prophecy, you’ll enjoy having these simple summaries, quick-reference charts, and full-color time lines at your fingertips. Hurry! You won’t find these low prices anywhere else. Stock up now before we sell out!
Today Only! Save 75% on Rose’s bestselling pamphlets—ONLY 99¢ (Reg. $3.99). Hurry! Last time we sold out in less than 4 hours. Order Today to Save 75%. Offer good while supplies still last!
Understanding the Book of Revelation Pamphlet
The book of Revelation is an exciting, yet often misunderstood book of the Bible. Christians for centuries have wondered (and disagreed) exactly what it means. Enjoy having a solid, easy-to-understand overview of the entire book of Revelation with this quick-reference pamphlet.
Find out how each of the 4 common end-times views (Historicist, Preterist, Futurist, and Idealist) interpret key symbols and passages, including seven churches, seven seals, 144,000, millennium, 666, mark of the beast, and more. Enjoy having—
- A clear and easy-to-understand overview— covering the author, date, major themes, major symbols, and 4 major interpretations of the Book of Revelation.
- Full-color maps showing the location of the 7 churches: Ephesus, Smyrna, Pergamum, Thyatira, Sardis, Philadelphia, and Laodicea
- Simple summaries on key symbols in the Book of Revelation, including:
- 7 Seals, the 7 Churches, 144,000, Mark of the Beast, 666
- Persecuted Woman, the 7 Trumpets, the 7 Bowls, Great Prostitute
- Fall of Babylon, New Heaven and New Earth, Healing of the nations
Statue in the Book of Daniel Pamphlet
Find out the significance of Jesus’ statement “The Kingdom of God is at hand” and how it relates to Old Testament prophecies recorded in the book of Daniel. God told Daniel that He would set up an everlasting kingdom that would destroy all of the other kingdoms— Discover how God kept this promise and what it means for believers today.
This quick-reference pamphlet explains the fascinating (and prophetic) dream of King Nebuchadnezzar in Daniel 2 and Daniel’s vision in chapter 7—in an easy to understand way. Using an illustration based on an authentic Babylonian carving, it explains the meaning of each of the statue’s four parts, as well as the four kingdoms they represent.
- Find out what each of the statue’s main parts represent from Nebuchadnezzar’s dream—from its head of fine gold to its feet of iron and clay.
- Discover what each of the beasts in Daniel 7 means, including the lion, bear, leopard, and beast of 10 horns.
- See maps of ancient civilizations that make it easy to understand the kingdoms that are represented by the statue and Daniel’s vision, and enjoy having a timeline of events and rulers (for all 4 kingdoms).
Four Views Of The End Times Pamphlet
For nearly 2,000 years, Christians have wondered: When will Jesus return? Bible prophecy says that Jesus will come again, but no one knows exactly when or how. Some believe it will be after a 7-year tribulation…others say the timing is not important.
Enjoy having an easy-to-understand explanation of each of the 4 different views Christians have about end-times prophecy. Quickly see how each of the 4 views answers 9 key questions, including: Will Jesus physically return? When will he return? When will the rapture happen? Will Christians suffering during the tribulation? and more.
- Includes simple summaries of key terms/phrases, including 666, “The Beast,” Antichrist, Armageddon, mark of the best, Millennium, Rapture, Great Tribulation, Preterism, and more.
10 Keys to Witnessing to Cults Pamphlet
As Christians, you (and those you teach) already have a desire to share the good news. So the question is not should you reach out to others—it is how? This is a difficult question to answer, especially when it comes to witnessing to those in cults, who often use the same terms as we do (Jesus, Salvation and God) and who seemed to be trained to answer questions.
Get insight and practical advice on 10 key ways to effectively reach out to those in a cult or hold cultic beliefs with this easy-to-use pamphlet. Find out how to witness in a loving, respectful and informed way to the cults at your door, your work, and in your neighborhood. Tips include spotting common objections cultists are trained to answer, strategic questions to ask, and easy ways to demonstrate Jesus’ deity, plus much more.
- Includes over a dozen conversation starters/questions that are an easy (non-awkward) way to start up discussions on God, Jesus, and the Gospel of salvation.
- Quick overview on basic Bible teachings and essential doctrines—including the trinity, the deity of Jesus, and salvation. Includes key scriptures.
- Exposes the common ways cultists and Christians misunderstand each other and gives 7 helpful Do’s and Don’ts on how to talk to an ex-cultist.
- Gives 5 tips on how to effectively share your testimony (great for witnessing to any group)
Creeds and Heresies Pamphlet
From denying Jesus’ divinity to refusing to believe in the Trinity, many of the questionable teachings that sprung up 2,000 years ago are still around. Understanding how the church dealt with these issues in the past helps us to deal with these same false beliefs today.
This fantastic Bible study pamphlet provides an excellent overview of the false teachings encountered by early Christians; how they responded to them; and what we can learn from their response. Enjoy having 7 easy-to-understand charts and the full texts of the Apostles’ Creed and the Nicene Creed at your fingertips. Includes—
- 2 incredible charts with line-by-line commentary and Bible references for the Apostles’ Creed and the Nicene Creed. Covers what we believe and why!
- An easy-to-understand chart that explains 12 heresies that plagued the early Church. Some heresies included: Jesus wasn’t human, modern prophecies are superior to the Bible, sin didn’t affect human nature, and more.
- A side-by-side chart on Gnosticism and Biblical Christianity. (Much of today’s popular spirituality is rooted in Gnosticism, such as The Secret and The Power of Now. These 2 books have sold more than 22 million copies worldwide.)
Gospels: Lost and Found Pamphlet
You already believe the Bible is the Word of God. So, the question is not do you believe in the Bible—but why? Why do you trust it? and what do you say to those who question it?
Find out how to bust current myths about the “lost gospels” and how to easily answer popular questions about the Bible’s reliability with this quick-reference pamphlet. Enjoy having solid, clear, and easy-to-understand answers, referencing historical Church documents and ancient archaeology records that clearly prove why we can trust the Bible. Discover how to gently clear up confusion and answer lingering questions that could be stumbling others’ faith.
- Provides simple, quick, and solid answers to 11 questions challenging the reliability of the Bible, such as—
- How do we know the version of the Bible we have now is the right one?
- Why were the “lost Gospels” (such as the Gospel of Judas, Gospel of Mary Magdalene, and Gospel of Peter) left out of the New Testament?
- How do we know who really wrote the Gospels?
- Features an easy-to-follow timeline showing when each of the Gospels were written, when false Gnostic Gospels sprung up, when specific Bible books were canonized, and more.
SAVE 75% For Today Only!
Hurry! FOR TODAY ONLY! Save 75% on these incredible Bible Study Pamphlets —Just 99¢ when you buy 10 or more (mix and match okay)! Offer good while supplies last! Get them while they’re still in stock!