For You! For Your Friends! For Your Ministries! Take advantage of our 99¢ Pamphlet Flash Sale and get incredible Bible study pamphlets on the Old Testament for 75% off! Packed with simple summaries, quick-reference charts, and full-color time lines, these pamphlets will add depth to any Old Testament Bible study—making it easy to see how the Old Testament relates to Christ and to our lives today. Hurry! You won’t find these low prices anywhere else. Stock up now before we sell out! Offer good while supplies last.
Today Only! Save 75% on Rose’s bestselling pamphlets—ONLY 99¢ (Reg. $3.99). Hurry! Last time we sold out in less than 4 hours. Order Today to Save 75%. Offer good while supplies still last!
This fantastic pamphlet is the #1 Tabernacle Bible Study resource on the market. It features an incredible cutaway picture that provides an inside look at the Tabernacle. Enjoy going step-by-step through the pattern of worship ( from the Tabernacle Courtyard into the Most Holy Place) as you learn about each part of the Tabernacle and how it points to Christ. Includes—
- Full-color Tabernacle illustration with Bible references and labeled descriptions.
- Incredible visual aids and charts, including—
- Comparison chart of Aaron the High Priest with Jesus the Better High Priest
- Time Line: The History of the Ark of the Covenant Timeline from 1450 BC to 500 BC
- Diagram showing how the 12 Tribes of Israel camped around the Tabernacle
Names of God Pamphlet
Enjoy seeing all 21 names of God found throughout the Old Testament at a glance with this easy-to-read pamphlet. Each of God’s 21 names is listed along with its meaning, application, Bible reference, pronunciation, and additional insights. Features a personal reflection section , which gives practical ways to worship and meditate on God one name at a time! Great for personal reference, group study, an Easter giveaway, or to hand to a friend as a source of encouragement. Covers names, such as —
- Immanuel—God With US
- Jehovah Rapha—The Lord Who Heals
- El Roi—The God Who Sees Me
- Jehovah-Jireh—The Lord Will Provide
Life of Moses Pamphlet
“My earnest prayer is that you… may see in the action of Moses an example for yourselves.”—Charles Spurgeon
You may know Moses as the leader who parted the Red Sea and the prophet who received the 10 Commandments. But few realize Moses’ insecurities…his hidden fears and anxieties. Get to know the real Moses: the man who hated the limelight, feared public speaking, and doubted God’s call at first. This incredible Bible study pamphlet gives a close-up look at Moses’ life—covering every major event, the key insights we can learn from his example, and specific ways his life pointed to Christ.
- Gives insightful commentary on every major life event—from his birth, his palace upbringing, his rash crime, his flight to the desert, his calling (burning bush), the Exodus, Korah’s rebellion, the Ten Commandments, and more!
- Includes 3 helpful charts: one comparing Moses to Israel; one comparing Moses to Jesus; and one summarizing Moses’ instructions to the Israelites in Deuteronomy.
Genesis Time Line (UPDATED VERSION)
Navigate through the Book of Genesis easily with this full-color time line and conveniently see the sequence/connection between key events at a glance. Fully-illustrated, detailed, and easy-to-read, Genesis Time Line is an essential resource for any Old Testament study. It covers key events and people, including Creation, the Fall of Man, the Flood (Noah), Tower of Babel, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Joseph, and more. Plus, it shares insight into the Patriarchs’ lives, such as the 7 covenant promises God made to Abram (Abraham).
Check out this pamphlet’s stunning visuals:
- A fully-illustrated, detailed time line, covering key events from Creation through Joseph’s death. Features symbols, marking information as a promise, event, move, birth, and/or death.
- 4 full-color maps: Middle East (Early Civilizations); Abram’s journeys into Canaan; Jacob’s journeys; and Joseph’s route from Canaan into Egypt.
- 4 charts, including a family tree of Cain’s offspring; a chart of Noah’s family, a table of Nations (shows the location of key nations on a map), and a chart of the 12 sons of Israel and their children.
Women of the Bible: Old Testament Pamphlet
Most genealogies (family trees) from the time of Jesus did not mention women. But Jesus’ family tree is unique—it mentions several women by name, including Tamar, Rahab, Ruth, and Bathsheba. Learn the surprising backstory of these extraordinary women (and 5 other Old Testament women) in this incredible Bible study pamphlet. Each woman’s story holds valuable insight and encouragement for all believers—both men and women. Find out the historical, biblical, and modern-day relevance of 11 women from the Old Testament, including:
- Sarah and Hagar
- Tamar, Miriam, and Rahab
- Deborah and Jael
- Naomi and Ruth
Uses a chart format to provide a simple overview of each woman’s story. Gives key Bible references, date, location of the story, 3-5 key life events and a brief explanation of each woman’s story. Plus, enjoy a life-application section, which gives practical insights on the modern-day relevance of each story!
Answers to Evolution Pamphlet
Over 3 million viewers watched the Evolution-Creation Debate between Bill Nye and Ken Ham last week.
As a believer (and especially as a church leader), people may ask you to explain your view, what the Bible teaches, and the reasons for your beliefs. Enjoy having this handy pamphlet which exposes the flaws in the theory of Evolution—and shows how to clearly and logically point them out. Perfect for individual reference, small groups, and especially youth groups. Features full-color pictures, quotes from respected scientist, and a comprehensive list of references/resources.
- Includes clear explanations on topics such as: selective breeding, microevolution vs. macroevolution, punctuated equilibrium, the Cambrian explosion, and more.
- Answers key questions, such as:
- Is Darwin’s theory of Evolution a fact?
- What is the Big Bang Theory?
- Does Natural Selection prove Evolution?
- Does the fossil record support Darwin’s theory?
- Does the punctuated equilibrium solve the problem of the “missing” link?
SAVE 75% For Today Only!
Hurry! FOR TODAY ONLY! Save 75% on Old Testament Bible Study pamphlets—Just 99¢ when you buy 10 or more (mix and match okay)! Offer good while supplies last! Get them while they’re still in stock!