For You! For Your Friends! For Your Ministries! Take advantage of our 99¢ Pamphlet Flash Sale and get fantastic Bible study pamphlets on key books of the Bible for 75% off! Packed with simple summaries, section-by-section commentaries, and quick-reference charts, these pamphlets will add depth to any Old or New Testament study. Hurry! You won’t find these low prices offered anywhere else. Stock up now before we sell out!
Today Only! Save 75% on Rose’s bestselling Bible study pamphlets—ONLY 99¢ (Reg. $3.99). Don’t Wait! Last time we sold out in less than 4 hours. Order Today to Save 75%! Offer good while supplies last.
Book of Acts Pamphlet
From the receiving of the Holy Spirit at Pentecost to the stoning of Stephen, the book of Acts is jam-packed with history-changing events and over 24 influential speeches. Enjoy having a simple overview of the entire Book of Acts with Rose’s New Bible Study Pamphlet. Find out the fascinating history of the early church, the inspiring stories of its leaders (Paul, Peter, Stephen, etc) and its world-changing mission movements to over 15 places, including Jerusalem, Samaria, and more.
Features fantastic summaries and visual tools:
- Time line of major events in the book of Acts
- Map showing the spread of Christianity during the first century
- Quick-reference charts showing loads of information at a glance, covering—
- Each of Peter’s main speeches.
- Peter and Paul’s ministries and actions.
- Each of Paul’s missionary journeys, including where he went, who he was traveling with, his route, and more.
Packed with helpful charts, key definitions, and powerful section-by-section commentary on Romans, this must-have pamphlet covers cornerstone concepts, such as redemption, salvation, and righteousness, in an easy-to-understand way. It avoids theological lingo and “churchy” clichés. Instead, it dives straight into the core of what makes the Gospel message so powerful, answering key questions, such as: What does it mean to be saved? How can I live a righteous life? and How can I please God?
- Helpful charts and explanations of key concepts: redemption, atonement, justification, etc.
- A map of Paul’s Journey to Rome
- 10 life application questions to help make this powerful letter understandable and relevant.
Proverbs is one of the most beloved books in the Bible and this full-color 14-panel pamphlet gives you a good overview of it. Plus, it includes discussion questions for personal or group use. Use it as a Bible study or as a helpful reference to deepen your understanding of Proverbs.
- How to avoid 3 common mistakes people make when reading Proverbs
- 6 tools for studying the proverbs
- How Bible proverbs are different from other proverbs from ancient times.
- Key verses and themes of the proverbs, such as Wisdom, Relationships, Money, Speech, Character, Honor, and Kingship.
The book of Psalms shows us how to pray and praise during any season—in the height of joy and the depths of defeat. Learn the basics on how to read Psalms and practically apply its principles of praise, thanksgiving, and comfort to your life with Rose’s NEW Psalms pamphlet. Includes a great background summary and overview of Psalms, covering its cultural and historical background, its structure, its purpose, its authors, and more.
- 10 “Types” of Bible Psalms, from Psalms of Lament to Psalms of Thanksgiving.
- 3 practical ways to read the Book of Psalms.
- Insightful commentary on popular Psalms, such as Psalm 13, Psalm 23, and Psalm 100.
- Helpful Psalms comparison charts that give tons of facts at a glance, including how the Psalms were assembled, key doxology (prayers), and how Psalms points to Jesus Christ.
Understanding the Book of Revelation
Enjoy having this easy-to-understand guide on the symbolism in the Book of Revelation! If you’ve ever wondered exactly what the Book of Revelation is about and why people interpret it in so many ways, this pamphlet is for you. This full-color pamphlet makes it easier than ever to compare the 4 different interpretations of Revelation, such as historicist, futurist, idealist, and preterist. Find out how each interpretation holds insights for believers today.
Explains the following symbols in an easy-to-understand way—
- The 7 Seals
- The 7 Churches
- Mark of the Beast
- New Creation—New Heaven and New Earth
- And more!
Book of James Pamphlet
You already know spiritual maturity is important—for you (and for those you teach). So, the question is not should you grow in your faith, the question is HOW can you grow in your faith? James wrote a letter answering this very question. Learn what James says about “living faith” and discover how to practically apply what he says to your life with Rose’s The Book of James Bible study pamphlet.
Provides helpful study tools and visuals, such as—
- 8 easy-to-follow charts that provide section-by-section commentary on the Book of James.
- Outline of the letter, 8 key insights on the author, and simple explanations on the letter’s 5 major themes: temptations, patience, prayer, etc.
- Topical list showing over 80 scripture references on the power of our words and the destructive and positive influence of our speech.
- Fantastic chart comparing the letter of James to the Sermon on the Mount.
- Reflective questions throughout each section to make the letter relevant and applicable
For TODAY ONLY! SAVE 75%! Get these fantastic Bible study pamphlets on key books of the Bible for just 99¢ when you buy 10 or more! Hurry! Stock up while supplies last!