Now through Tuesday, save 50% on popular PowerPoint® presentations from Rose! These ready-to-use presentations add depth to any Old and New Testament study. HURRY! At this low price, these bestsellers go quick. Get them for just $19.99 while supplies last!
—Norm Wood, Adult Bible Teacher, First Baptist Church, Jonesboro, GA
Here’s what we have fantastic deals on for this week only…
Statue in the Book of Daniel PowerPoint®
Using an illustration based on an authentic Babylonian carving, this ready-to-go PowerPoint® presentation explains the fascinating dream of King Nebuchadnezzar in Daniel 2 and Daniel’s vision in Daniel 7—in an easy to understand way. Includes helpful comparison charts to help explain the statue’s parts and their meaning.
- Find out what each of the statue’s main parts represent from Nebuchadnezzar’s dream—from its head of fine gold to its feet of iron and clay.
- Discover what each of the beasts in Daniel 7 means, including the lion, bear, leopard, and beast of 10 horns
- See over 36 full-color illustrations/photos and maps of ancient civilizations that make it easier to understand the kingdoms that are represented by the statue.
- A timeline of events and rulers (for all 4 kingdoms).
Life of David PowerPoint®
From humble beginnings as a shepherd boy to king over Israel, David is one of the most beloved and memorable characters in the Bible. This ready-to-use PowerPoint covers every major event within David’s life and provides fascinating historical and cultural insights that will help put his life, struggles, and triumphs into perspective.
Features Fantastic Visuals that Bring David’s Story to Life
- Includes a fully-illustrated timeline covering dozens of key events of David’s life.
- 3 maps, including a map showing David’s major military campaigns.
- Diagram of David’s family tree spanning several generations.
- Over 4 easy-to-follow charts which compare:
- David to Goliath
- David’s attitude to Saul’s attitude
- Saul’s decline to David’s rise to power
- David’s life to Jesus’ life
This PowerPoint® shows beautiful pictures of the Old Testament Temple built by King Solomon and the New Testament Temple where Jesus taught. The Temple was built to honor God and to house the Ark according to the instructions given by God. Drawn to Bible measurements, the illustrations show and explain all of the important features: The Ark of the Covenant, the veil, the Holy Place, the Most Holy Place, the bronze pillars, the “Sea,” the Bronze Altar, and the cherubim.
- Discover how the Old Testament foreshowed Jesus.
- Find out what Jesus and the first Christians said about the Temple.
Life of Moses PowerPoint®
Moses is one of the most important people in the Old Testament. This ready-to-use presentation saves you hours of time as you prepare to teach on Moses and key Old Testament stories. The Life of Moses PowerPoint® presentation has more than 100 slides and includes great visual aids®
- A timeline featuring Moses’ major life events
- Map of the Exodus route
- Comparison charts on the symbolism between Moses and Israel and the parallels between Moses and Jesus
- Chart summarizing Moses’ instructions in Deuteronomy.
- Full-color pictures and illustrations, including an image of the Tabernacle in the Wilderness of Sinai.
Four Views of the End Times PowerPoint®
So what does the Bible actually say about the end times? Bible prophecy says that Jesus will come again, and Christians for centuries have wondered (and disagreed) when and how that will take place. Enjoy having an easy-to-understand overview of ALL the key Scriptures on end-times prophecy throughout the Bible and get unbiased explanations on each of the 4 different end-times views held by Christians. Using full-color images and diagrams, this presentation includes key scriptures, definitions of terms, clear explanations, and side-by-side charts.
For each view, it includes—
- An easy-to-understand summary with supporting Scriptures
- A timeline of the view’s popularity
- A sampling of Christian leaders supporting that view
What’s So Great About Heaven PowerPoint®
What is heaven like? There are many opinions, views, and even myths out there about heaven: everything from “following the bright light” to fluffy white clouds and harp-playing angels. Thankfully, the Bible is not silent on the topic of heaven and includes over 66 verses on it. Enjoy having a clear overview of what the Bible says about heaven with this ready-to-use PowerPoint presentation.
- Includes full-color illustrations, photos, and comparison charts.
- Bible-based overview of heaven, including 4 core truths about what happens after death.
- Covers the meaning of “renewed heaven and Earth” and the “New Jerusalem” from the book of Revelation.
- Answers over 20 common questions about heaven, such as:
- Will we be able to recognize loved ones in heaven?
- Will it be boring? What will we do?
- Will we have pets?
- Will we have a physical body?
For This Week Only! SAVE $19.99! Get these popular PowerPoint® presentations and downloads for just $19.99 or less. This is the last PowerPoint Blowout Sale for this year. So, don’t wait! Get them while they’re still in stock!