For This Week Only! Download this week’s free eChart “History of the Bible Timeline” and save 50% on essential “Bible Basics” pamphlets and books. Hurry! Take advantage of this incredible deal while supplies last.
Free eChart: “History of the Bible Timeline”
Few stories are as amazing, touching, and downright shocking as the story of how we got the Bible. This week’s FREE eChart shows 1000 years of events leading up to the translation of the Bible into English. This Timeline helps highlight the important men and women of faith God used in this work, including Gutenberg, Tyndale, and more. This FREE e-chart is only a tiny portion of the How We Got The Bible pamphlet which covers the complete history of the Bible from 1500 BC to modern day.
Please Note: Our weekly eCharts are provided as a free service, but it does cost us time and money to create and send these emails. Any order from Rose-Publishing.com is appreciated!
Save 50% For This Week Only
Check on these fantastic “Back-to-basics” Bible pamphlets and books on sale for this week only!
How We Got the Bible Pamphlet
Find out about the major events, major people, and the major methods that contributed to the Bible we know and love today. Packed with 100s of facts at a glance, it tells the courageous stories of those who gave their lives to bring us the Bible in English, including—
- William Tyndale—Burned at the stake for smuggling English Bibles.
- John Wycliffe—His bones burned for heresy forty years after his death.
- King James—Commissioned 54 scholars to create a new Bible translation.
- And More!
Plus! It features a “Bible Family Tree” diagram, showing the relationship between various Bible translations.
How to Study the Bible Pamphlet
Whether you are teaching people with no Bible experience or those who have studied the Bible for a long time, the best-selling How to Study the Bible pamphlet provides an excellent introduction to personal Bible study. Learn how to stay grounded in the faith by learning the basics of Bible study.
Covers these and many other important topics:
- Why study the Bible
- How to begin studying, including Basic Bible verses, passages, and books of the Bible to study.
- Basic principles of Bible Study, including inductive Bible study
- Study tools and Bible reference resources like study Bibles
- And the S.O.I.L. (four-step approach) that explains how to dig deeper into the Bible.
Why Trust the Bible Pamphlet
Answers 6 questions brought up by recent books and TV shows challenging the reliability of the Bible, such as—
- “Was the Bible changed?”
- “Was the Bible edited?”
- “Are there thousands of errors in the Bible?”
It explains why you can trust the Bible in an easy-to-understand way:
- Revealing the errors in the critics’ logic and facts
- Using helpful charts, timelines, and explanations
- Giving historical facts about the Gospel writers
Bible Overview Pamphlet
The Bible Overview pamphlet provides an excellent summary of each of the 66 books of the Bible. This Bible summary is perfect for Bible study or adult Sunday school classes. Many churches use this Bible summary to kick off a series that goes through the Bible.
Each Summary Includes—
- Who wrote the book
- Where it takes place
- When it was written
- Why it was written
- An outline of key events of the Book
- The key verse of the Book
Bible Time Line Pamphlet
Bible Time Line is the best-selling Bible timeline sold in Christian stores. It covers Genesis to Revelation in a glance! Bible Time Line pamphlet shows hundreds of events in biblical history side-by-side with world and Middle East history. Know the 200 most important people and events in the Bible, including all of the kings and prophets. Compare biblical events to world events chronologically. And, make fascinating discoveries, such as—
- The first recorded Olympic game in Greece was held during the time of Jonah.
- Daniel lived in Babylon at the same time Confucius was in China and Buddha was in India.
- And more!
Bible Overview Book
Bible Overview will help you get a grasp of each book quickly. With a 2-to- 6 page explanation for each book, you get a clear overview. Packed with full-color maps, charts, and time lines.
- The purpose of each book summed up in 3-5 words.
- The theme and how it fits in with the rest of the Bible.
- Author, date, audience, brief history of that time period, and key verses.
- Outline of each book so you can find important stories fast.
- Maps, time lines, charts, and full-color photos.
- Archaeological discoveries that give insight into the culture of the time.
- How Jesus can be seen in each book.
- Application for God’s people today.
Hurry! Save 50% on bestselling pamphlets and books on the Bible—For This Week Only. Get Rose’s bible basic pamphlets for just $1.99 when you buy 10 or more (mix and match okay). Plus, save $9.99 on Bible Overview for this week only! Stock up now while supplies still last.
Earn Rose Rewards Points on every purchase! All you have to do is sign in to your account. Click here for more info and to see how many points you have.