FREE PDF Download. Save up to $36.99 with this special sale: Buy the Rose Big Book of your choice, and get the PDF for FREE (reg. up to $36.99)—For This Week Only!
Check out this week’s FREE eChart “24 Ways the Gospels are Unique” and find out more information about each of the bestselling books included this week’s offer below.
FREE eChart: “24 Ways the Gospels are Unique”
This FREE eChart comes from Rose Book of Bible Charts, Maps, Time Lines, Volume 2. Buy it today, and get the entire COMPLETE PDF for free. Find out more.
For This Week Only: Buy the Rose Book, Get the PDF FREE
Here’s the bestselling books included in this amazing offer…
Rose Guide to the Tabernacle
, and diagrams not available in other books. Includes eight clear plastic overlays showing the inside and outside of the Tabernacle, plus dozens of reproducible charts. Learn how the sacrifices, utensils, and even the structure of the Tabernacle were designed to show us something about God. This full-color, reproducible book shows how—
- The Tabernacle was built.
- Each utensil, sacrifice, and Old Testament feast, such as Passover, pointed to Jesus Christ.
- The design of the tent revealed God’s holiness and our need for God.
- The Ark of the Covenant was at the center of worship.
WINNER of the Christian Retailing Retailers Choice Award for Bible Reference
Rose Guide to the Temple
The ONLY Christian book on the Temple with clear plastic overlays and 150 color illustrations, diagrams, and charts! Provides a complete easy-to-understand overview of the history of the Temple in Jerusalem and answers many questions about how the Temple looked during biblical times. The author is an archaeologist and professor, Dr. Randall Price, who has spent more than 30 years exploring the Holy Land and studying the Temple. Covers the important events and people in the history of the Temple from Abraham to modern day, including:
- Pre-Temple Sanctuaries (The Garden of Eden and the Tabernacle)
- The construction, historical background, and destruction of the First and Second Temple.
- The history of the Temple Mountand the political struggle for it.
- The Future Temple—Ezekiel’s Temple
- The symbolism and purpose behind each part, sacrifice, and feast of the Temple.
- And more!
Recognized as the #1 Bible Reference book sold in Christian bookstores!
Features more than 180 pages of full-color reproducible Bible charts, maps, and time lines. Includes illustrations, diagrams, and comparison charts
Armor of God, Names of God, and much more—all can be printed! There are literally thousands of facts to enrich one’s Bible study, understanding, and teaching. Spiral bound for ease of use, this is a must-have for every pastor and teacher.
Includes full-color Bible maps with clear-plastic overlays that show modern cities and countries. Now you can see where Bible places are today. This is the deluxe version of the #1 Bible Atlas. It includes twice as many pages as the original version, plus a CD-ROM of all the maps. The bestselling Deluxe Then and Now® Bible Map Book brings new relevance to your studies and teaching, and compares Bible locations with modern-day sites.
Features over 230 pages of popular Rose Bible charts in one reproducible book! Full color, great for personal study, Bible studies, small groups, and classes. This is a completely separate book from Rose Book of Bible Charts Vol. 1—it has more charts, more illustrations, and more pictures! Buying these charts separately would cost $130!
Covers topics, such as—
- Why Trust the Bible?
- Christ in the Passover
- Names of Jesus
- 10 Q & A on Mormonism/Jehovah’s Witnesses/Magic/Atheism
- and many others!
There are 6000 years and 20 feet of time lines in this one beautiful hard-bound cover book! From Adam in the garden of Eden to modern times, this large print, easy-to-understand Bible study resource will help you compare Bible and world history. It contains hundreds of fascinating facts that will make history come alive. Read it like a book, or pull out the 20-foot time line and post it on the wall.
- The first 10 feet show a Bible Time Line that compares Scriptural events with world history and Middle East history. For example, Jonah lived during the time of the first recorded Olympics!
- The next 10 feet show a time line of Church History that begins with the life of Jesus and continues to the present day. Includes brief explanations of more than 300 key people and events that all Christians should know.
It features 120 detailed Bible maps, 50 diagrams, and clear plastic overlays for regional maps, showing where Bible places are located today. These visual aids support the overall “storytelling” of this atlas, which focuses on people—not just regions—explaining how the geography of the time affected Bible characters’ lives and decisions.
The Best “Then and Now” Bible Atlas Available. It has Features No Other Has!
- 120 full-color, accurate, and updated maps. Many maps include notes and arrows to show details and routes of people and events.
- Regional maps use clear plastic overlays to show modern-day cities and countries in red so you know where Bible places are today. No other topical atlas has this feature.
- 50 photos, diagrams, and family trees to make the subject matter visually engaging and comprehensible.
- Provides fascinating insights explaining how geography and politics affected the lives of 30 key Bible people, such as Abraham, Moses, Joshua, David, and more.
For This Week Only! FREE PDF Download! Buy any of our bestselling Rose reference books, and automatically get its COMPLETE PDF Download for FREE. Download the FREE PDF version instantly and Save up to $36.99 today. Hurry sale ends in less than 5 days.