For This Week Only—Take 50% OFF!
Hurry! At this low price, these titles go quick and we will sell out. Join the thousands of satisfied customers who have already spotted these PowerPoints® as perfect summer and Fall teaching topics.
Check out these fantastic deals—
What the Bible Says About Prayer PowerPoint®
Packed with dozens of verses on prayer, this full-color, ready-to-use PowerPoint® presentation covers what every believer needs to know about prayer.
- How to Pray, such as what it means to “pray continuously,” pray in Jesus’ name, etc.
- How NOT to Pray, including how to avoid selfish, prideful, and attention-seeking prayers.
- The 5 W’s of Prayer: who, what, where, when, and why on prayer
- 4 Types of Prayers (Adoration, Confession, Thanksgiving, Supplication)
- Phrase-by-phrase explanation of the Lord’s Prayer (in chart form)
- Answers to key questions, such as,“Why pray?”
Help your students confidently approach God, by deepening their understanding of prayer. Includes 100 slides, full-color graphics, and helpful charts.
What the Bible Says About Money PowerPoint®
Includes Over 100 Bible Verses on Money
What does the Bible really say about money? This full-color PowerPoint® presentation provides a good overview of the Bible’s teachings about money, finances, stewardship and possessions. Discover dozens of God’s promises about money and use its handy charts on the Do’s and Don’ts of Money to make this topic simple and easy to understand.
- How to honor God with our money.
- Money’s False Promises vs. the Bible’s Promises
- How God rewards faithfulness
- Why give?
- And more!
For This Week Only. Take 50% off these NEW! PowerPoint® Presentations— SAVE $19.99 today.
How to Study the Bible
This ready-to-use presentation is perfect whether you are teaching people with no Bible experience or those who have been Christians a long time. This 50-slide PowerPoint® will provide an excellent introduction to studying the Bible and includes the essential principles of Bible study. Your students will learn the basics of Bible study and develop the confidence to read it themselves.
Covers how to—
- Study the Bible “inductively”
- Apply the Bible to our lives—including key bible verses to memorize and books to know.
- Use the S.O.I.L. (four-step approach) to dig even deeper into Bible passages.
- Navigate through Bible dictionaries, concordances, and cross references.
- And more!
With printable handouts and step-by-step instruction, there’s really not an easier way to teach others How to Study the Bible.
Statue in the Book of Daniel
By popular demand, Rose Publishing created a PowerPoint® presentation of the Statue in the Book of Daniel. Using an illustration based on an authentic Babylonian carving, the Statue in the Book of Daniel PowerPoint® presentation examines the fascinating dream of King Nebuchadnezzar in Daniel 2 and Daniel’s vision in Daniel 7. Includes helpful visuals, such as —
- Maps of ancient civilizations
- Timeline of events and rulers
- Comparison chart to help explain each of the statue’s parts and its meaning.
Saves hours of time. More than 100 full-color slides included.
This ready-to-use PowerPoint helps to put the book of Genesis into perspective using a timeline of events, maps, diagrams, charts, and genealogies. Colorfully illustrated and easy to use, it is an essential resource that will help you and your students learn more about the key events and people in the book of Genesis, such as—
- Creation, the Fall, and the Garden of Eden.
- Adam and Eve
- Noah and the Flood
- Tower of Babel
- Sodom and Gomorrah
- And the key figures of the faith— Abraham and Sarah, Isaac and Rebekah, Jacob, and Joseph and his brother, etc.
Gives a fantastic summary of every book of the Bible. This ready-to-use PowerPoint is easy enough to understand for those with no Bible knowledge or background. Discover fascinating facts and details for each Book of the Bible—
- Who wrote the book
- What it covers
- Where and when it takes place
- Why it was written
- An outline of key events of the Book
- Key topics, verse, and chapters within the book.
Purchase TODAY at no risk! If you are not satisfied with your order, contact Rose Publishing and we will give you a full refund.
Rose Publishing loves bloggers and reviewers: See our guidelines at: http://blog.rose-publishing.com/2011/06/17/christian-bloggers-blogging-guidelines/