Now you can see where Bible places are today!
Bible Maps – Then & Now includes full-color Bible maps that show ancient cities and countries and their modern counterparts. You can navigate these maps by zooming in, dragging maps with your finger, and much more.
The bestselling Bible Maps – Then & Now from Rose Publishing brings new relevance to Bible events. Easily compare Bible times with modern day times. Tell Bible stories and lead studies while presenting today’s geography. Here are some examples:
- Daniel was taken as a POW to Iraq (where the ruins of Babylon are today south of Baghdad) and lived there the rest of his life
- The ruins of Nineveh are in Northern Iraq near Mosul in Kurdish areas
- The wise men were probably from Iran or Saudi Arabia
- Queen Esther’s throne was less than 300 miles northeast of Kuwait City
This colorful Bible atlas presents “Then & Now” maps for five different eras of Bible history, including:
- The Beginnings to the Exodus
- The Conquest of the Promised Land to the United Kingdom
- The Divided Kingdom to the Persian Empire
- The Life of Jesus
- The Spread of Christianity
Interested in a free sample? Click to download a sample portion of Bible Maps – Then & Now for free!
For 1 week only, you can get this fantastic 50% discounted price, and use your iPad, iPhone, Android or other mobile devices.
This price is good ONLY on the PDF version or the mobile version. Click here to learn more now!
(If you prefer the print version, click here.)
Other titles available from Rose Publishing for your iPad, iPhone, Android or other mobile devices include:
- Rose Guide to the Tabernacle – learn about the place where the Israelites worshiped God after the Exodus on your iPad
- Feasts of the Bible – a handy chart of biblical feasts
- Rose Guide to the Temple – a full-color overview of the Temple, with more than 100 images, charts, diagrams, photos, and illustrations, many of which have never been published before.
- Christianity, Cults & Religions – An introduction to more than 40 world religions, cults and sects from a Christian viewpoint.
- Christian History Made Easy – Summarizes important events in Christian history from the time of Jesus to today and presents key events and people every Christian should know.
- Why Trust the Bible – Shows how and why the Bible is reliable and shows the errors in critics’ arguments.
Note: Our weekly eCharts are provided as a free service, but it does cost us time and money to create and send these emails. Any order from Rose-Publishing.com is appreciated!
Now you can load our FREE eCharts to your iPad or Android Tablet. Click here for details.
If you have friends or neighbors who might be interested in our FREE eCharts or any of our Bible study materials, please forward this email to them.
Rose Publishing loves bloggers and reviewers: See our guidelines at: http://rosepublishing.wordpress.com/2011/06/17/christian-bloggers-blogging-guidelines/