The story of Esther in the Bible is often told as a romance. But it is really a story of a young woman with a hidden identity who lives in great danger.
- She is part of a hated minority group.
- She is married to a wildly emotional king who executes people at will
- A powerful and violent enemy of her family is the second-in-command in the kingdom.
FREE – Download fascinating facts about her life. Click here.
- The meaning of Esther’s name
- Why the Jewish people from Northern Israel (Samaria) were in Persia
- Who was King Ahasuerus (King Xerxes)?
Or enter in your browser: http://www.rose-publishing.com/Assets/ClientPages/echart_esther.aspx
If you enjoy this free Bible eChart, you can sign up to receive one new FREE Bible eChart in your email each week! Click here to sign up.
If you want to know more about Queen Esther, download the full-color introduction about her life: Here’s the 14-page pamphlet on Esther. (You can also download it for your computer or iPad. Click here. Also it’s in Spanish.)